Preschool Assessment | Literacy and Math | Back to School | MOY End of Year
Also included in
- Save MORE THAN 30% when you buy this Back to School Bundle for PreK and Kindergarten has just about everything could need for your PK or Kindergarten classroom for the beginning of school. I have included my BESTSELLER, Humpty Dumpty position words, and a FREE week of Kindergarten morning work! 500+Price $32.00Original Price $46.00Save $14.00
- Kindergarten assessments, Preschool Assessments, and 3-Year-Old Assessments for literacy and math all in one place! Math assessments and reading assessments are great assessment tools for the beginning of school, middle of the year, and end of the year for growth tracking. The Kindergarten assessmenPrice $10.00Original Price $13.98Save $3.98
Pre-kindergarten assessment! This is an awesome preschool assessment for literacy and math that will give you what you need all in one place. Timesaver! You will have information to share with parents and know exactly where to start your students. This is what you need to assess and record skills for your preschoolers at the beginning of school. The assessment tools can be for back to school but you can also use them for assessment in the middle of the year and at the end of the year for growth tracking.
Teachers are saying:
- "This is so amazing! Thank you so much for such a great resource! Can't wait to use it in my classroom! :)"
- "This is a great high-quality product! I love it. Thank you so much!"
- "This is a great tool to be able to track progress! Thanks for creating something that has been so helpful!"
GREAT tool especially for homeschool.
The document was developed because I never had an assessment to use with my PreK students all in one place and because many of the assessments we did have either did not go far enough or were too difficult for PK. I hope you are able to use this as much as I have.
Included in this handy tool:
✎ General Information About the Assessments
✎ Directions for Administration of the Assessments
✎ Year-At-A-Glance chart for easy reference as to when you should assess different components
✎ Math Assessment which includes:
✎ Oral Counting
✎ One-to-One Correspondence
✎ Making Groups of 2,3,5,7,9
✎ Patterns ABAB, AABAAB, ABBABB, ABCABC and open
✎ Color Recognition - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, white, pink, brown, grey.
NOTE: Cards are given to you for your convenience, or you may use your own materials.
✎ Shapes - circle, square, triangle, rectangle, rectangle, oval, star, heart, trapezoid, diamond (rhombus), octagon, hexagon, pentagon, and open
NOTE: Cards are given to you for your convenience or you may use your own materials.
✎ Phonological Awareness Assessment
This assessment consists of two to three tasks at each level of the continuum for phonological awareness. These components include:
(1) rhyming - hearing rhymes
(2) rhyming – producing rhymes
(3) alliteration – determines if the child can hear words that begin with the same sound
(4) words in a sentence - use a counter to move for each word
✎ Alphabet Letter Recognition and Letter Sounds Upper and lower case letters are included for your convenience or you may use your own letter cards or plastic letters.
✎ Sight Word Recognition PreK words are:
a, I, and, the, my.
For your convenience, the Kindergarten sight words are included.
NOTE: The Kindergarten words are included only for those students who are advanced or for those teachers teaching a PK-K split. USE WITH CAUTION!
If you have something you would like to have added, please email me at email@example.com and I will be glad to try to add it for you. Anything to make our lives easier, right?
This assessment document is strictly for your information to help guide instruction. It is in no way meant to prescribe or judge whether or not a child is ahead of or behind his/her peers.
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog