Thanks for taking a look at my Preschool Basic Skills Activity Kit, Fall Edition!
As a preschool Special Education teacher, I spend a lot of learning time working with my students on their IEP goals. Most of these goals are related to basic preschool skills that some typically-developing preschoolers master without assistance at this age. My students, however, need to spend more time and energy on developing these skills, and therefore require lots of opportunities to learn and practice them.
I created these materials in order to have a collection of items on hand that I and my instructional aides could use to help these students do just that.
Are these activities only for special education students? Of course not. As mentioned above, the skills developed by working on these activities are ones that all young learners need in order to move on to the learning that will come in kindergarten and later years.
All in all, this set has 93 full color activity page, as well as 20 pages of explanatory information, as well as photos, tips and ideas.
In detail, these files include:
- Editable labels for kit drawers
- Five different 1:1 matching activities (pumpkin kids, numerals, -shapes, color pumpkins, fun apples)
- Six “Draw and Connect” Matching pages (shapes, numerals, color owls, color pumpkins)
- One blank “Find More Items Like This One” page, plus full-color cards
- Three “Count the Items” Cards
- Receptive naming numeral, color and shape cards, each from a field of two, three, and four like objects.
- Four “Which One is Different?” Activity Pages
- Two Size-Sequencing Activity pages
- Three Blank pages for sorting objects into two, three and four groups.
- Two pages of prints objects for sorting
- “Roll and Cover” Graphing page (one with numerals 1-5, and one blank)
- Two Fall Patterning Activity pages
- One Blank Patterning page
-Two Roll and Cover Apple Tree pages
- Twenty 4.25”x 5.5” numeral flash cards
- Twenty six 4.25”x 5.5” uppercase letter flash cards
- Twenty six 4.25”x 5.5” lowercase letter cards
- Eight 4.25”x 5.5” shape flash cards
Please see the other items in my store, as well as my blog at www.teachingthelittlepeople.com!