Also included in
- Engage your preschoolers with these Bible-based activities, games, crafts, and more! Each resource is based on a Bible story or theme and is both easy for teachers to implement and fun and engaging for your PreK or Kindergarten students. Who is this resource for?These resources were created to help$67.00$134.00Save $67.00
This preschool resource is a fun and engaging way to teach your students the story of with print-and-go lesson plans, skill activities, fun crafts, and more - perfect for the busy teacher, Sunday School leader, or homeschooling parent.
The children will learn that Jesus did miracles! Through the Bible story and activities, the kids will learn that we don't need to fear when we are afraid because God is always with us. Jesus demonstrated His mighty power by calming the storm with his words - we serve an awesome God!
- List of materials
- Suggested Bible verse (Mark 4:41)
- Suggested lesson plans
- The Story: Jesus Calms the Sea (kid-friendly story paraphrased from Mark 4:35-41)
- Activity: Chalk Storm
- Activity: Ocean in a Bottle
- Activity: Musical Storm
- Sequencing: Story Events in Order
- Handwriting: S is for Storm Handwriting Practice Page
- Letter Matching Activity: Fear vs. Peace
- Comparing Activity: Sizing Up the Storm
- Shadow Matching Activity: Storm Shadows
- Craft: Jesus Calmed the Sea flip book
- Craft: Peace! Be Still!
- When I'm Afraid I Will Trust in You coloring/tracing page
- Mark 4:41 Bible verse cards (10 per page)
Resource created by Jessica Lawler
This resource is in a series of Preschool Bible Lessons - each packet is fun, easy to understand, and engaging for little minds! However each lesson can be done independently of the others.
You can buy ALL of the Preschool Bible Lessons (and get all future resources for FREE!) by downloading the PRESCHOOL BIBLE LESSONS MEGA BUNDLE
Looking for more ways to integrate Bible into your day with preschoolers? Join our exclusive Facebook group: Bible Ideas for Preschool