- This MEGA resource is a series of Preschool Bible Lessons - each packet is fun, easy to understand, and engaging for little minds! However each lesson can be done independently of the others.This resource is a MEGA BUNDLE - it includes 34 resources with over 400 pages of print-and-go lesson plans an$62.00$123.00Save $61.00
This preschool Bible lesson resource reviews the story of Moses and the Exodus (when he led the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt). This resource includes print-and-go lesson plans with stories, activities, crafts, and more - perfect for the busy teacher, Sunday School leader, or homeschooling parent.
Objective: The children will learn the story of how God used Moses to free his people, the Israelites, from the Egyptians.
- List of materials
- Suggested Bible verse
- Suggested lesson plans
- The Story of Moses and the Ten Plagues - paraphrased story booklet with illustrations (6 pages)
- Song Suggestion (includes lyric page)
- The Ten Plagues necklace cards (2 pages)
- God Parts the Red Sea craft activity
- The Ten Plagues coloring page
- Bible verse cards - Exodus 7:5 (10 per page)
Resource created by Jessica Lawler
This resource is in a series of Preschool Bible Lessons - each packet is fun, easy to understand, and engaging for little minds! However each lesson can be done independently of the others.
You can buy ALL of the Preschool Bible Lessons (and get all future resources for FREE!) by downloading the PRESCHOOL BIBLE LESSONS MEGA BUNDLE
Looking for more ways to integrate Bible into your day with preschoolers? Join our exclusive Facebook group: Bible Ideas for Preschool