Preschool Bible Lessons for Sunday School Christian Education PreK Years 1 and 2
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (18)
showing 1-5 of 18 products
These 16 Sunday School units get me through 2 YEARS of preschool Bible lessons! This BUNDLE will be a perfect addition for your Christian education classroom, home or church setting. Written with ages 3-5 in mind, but can be easily adapted for 6-7 year olds!
If you only need a year's worth of preschool bible lessons, you can grab these smaller preschool sunday school units. Both are included in this MEGA BUNDLE:
Year 1 of Preschool Bible Units
Year 2 of Preschool Bible Units
PRESCHOOL SUNDAY SCHOOL UNITS INCLUDED
- Noah's Ark
- Fruit of the Spirit
- Love One Another
- God Made Me
- PLUS, a pacing guide bonus file for the PreK-2nd Grade Units
EACH PRESCHOOL SUNDAY SCHOOL UNIT INCLUDES
- Unit outline with the big idea and essential questions/learning for each lesson
- Schedule for my typical day in preschool Sunday School
- Lesson scripts for each preschool Bible lesson
- Exploration station I can cards and paper materials needed
- Bible story booklets for each lesson
- Coloring pages for each lesson
- Games and activities that relate to the lesson or unit
- Interactive unit anchor chart
- Unit Bible verse: matching cards, cut and paste activity, parent notes, directions
Click the green preview button to see more of what is included!
❤️Read what others are saying about these preschool Bible lessons!❤️
“This is the best Sunday school curriculum I have ever used. I am on year 2 with my preK kids, and it has been perfect. We will use it until there are no more left to use!” ~Megen
“I have searched and searched for Sunday school curriculum that was:
1. Age appropriate for 3-5s
2. Easy to follow
3. Engaging for the kids
I love this bundle. The strong pattern structure makes it a hit for me,
plus fun new games and ways to reinforce Bible stories, not to mention the beautiful illustrated book for every story! Yes, I'm a fan!
My class was very happily engaged!” ~Betty
“Worth the money! Thank you for saving me on Saturday nights! I can't wait for the new units.” ~Cassandra
FAQ'S ABOUT THESE BIBLE LESSONS
Where can I find a pacing guide for all of the bible units included for ages preschool through 2nd grade? Download the pacing guide for FREE . The pacing guide includes the unit title, the age group, the big idea, the Bible verse for the unit, and the Bible stories included in the unit.
What Christian perspective is used for these Bible lessons? I am an evangelical Christian and so all units are written from that perspective. They are heavily Bible based and the lesson scripts go verse by verse through the bible story for that lesson.
What translation of the Bible is used? I use a mix of translations to find the most kid-friendly wording for them to memorize. But generally speaking, most Bible verses will be NIV or NLT wordings.
HOW CAN THESE BIBLE LESSONS BE USED?
This unit was originally created for my 45 minute Sunday School class. But it is also written with the flexibility to use in a variety of contexts. Here are some of the ways teachers are using these Sunday School units.
- Children's Sunday School class (each lesson is 45 minutes)
- Bible lessons in a private Christian school setting
- Chapel time for Christian private schools
- Children's church lessons
- Homeschool Bible lessons
- Family Bible time with kids
Social Studies and Science Integrated Units Bundle for an entire year!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!