This resource provides you with several activities to do during Morning Circle time. The following Preschool Early Learning Skills are addressed:
• recognition/ identification of student’s name
• recognition/identification of names of classmates
• days of the week
• sequence for days of the week
• yesterday/ today/ tomorrow
• extending greetings
• identification of month and thematic unit
• counting sets of items (number of boys/ number of girls
• matching correct numeral to set of objects
• rote counting
• identification of numerals
• simple addition
You will be provided materials and directions to create the following:
• months of the year
• days of the week for the calendar and for your pocket chart
• numbers for the calendar
• monthly related cards for calendar (penguin, heart,shamrock, flowers, beach ball, American flag, school, sun, pumpkin,turkey, Christmas tree, snowflake, and happy face)
• songs for attendance and days of week
• words for Pocket Chart sentences
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!