Are you looking for some fun No Prep Christmas Worksheets for your preschool students? This set includes a fun and engaging collection of 122 worksheets that you can use in the classroom this year. From tracing and cutting lines, to practicing the alphabet letters, numbers, shapes and colors, this set is perfect for every level.
This packet meets Common Core Standards for Preschool.
Download the preview to find out more and get 3 FREE Christmas Worksheets
This set is part of the MONTHLY PREK GROWING BUNDLE, find out more about it HERE.
• A Printable PDF - 122 Christmas Worksheets (No Prep Set, 8.5 x 11 in)
- Christmas Tracing Fun
- Scissor Skill Practice
- Christmas Tracing Fun
- Christmas Presents – Uppercase Letter Tracing
- Christmas Presents – Lowercase Letter Tracing
- Christmas Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Sort – Cut and Paste
- Tracing Christmas Words
- Color By Letter Z, B, 0
- Alphabet Practice A-Z – Read, Trace, Find and Color Letters
- Sight Word Practice – Read, Trace, Find and Write
a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow and you
- Dot to Dot Christmas Pictures – Connect the Dots In Numerical Order
- Color By Number 1-5
- Color By Number 6-10
- Christmas Color By Dots 1-5
- Christmas Counting 1-5
- I Know the Number (1 to 10) 0 – Trace the number, trace the word, bingo dab the number and color the pictures.
- Christmas Counting 6-10
- Number Match Numbers 1-10 – Number words and ten frames
- Number Match Numbers 1-5 – Dots and numbers
- Number Tracing 1-5
- Number Tracing 1 to 10
- Missing Numbers 1 to 5
- Number Match 1-5 – Ten frames and numbers
- Christmas Colors – color the ornaments
- Christmas Same or Different
- Make an AB Pattern
- Christmas Tree Sequencing
- Baking Gingerbread Cookies Sequencing
- Santa’s Helpers – Build A Toy Sequencing
- Burning Candle Sequencing
- Brushing Teeth Sequencing
- Christmas Color By Shape
- Shapes – Bingo dab the shape, trace the word
circle, hexagon, octagon, oval, pentagon, rectangle, rhombus, square, trapezoid, triangle
- I Can Glue
- Christmas Tree Maze
- Credits & TOS
I really appreciate you purchasing my teaching resources and I hope you'll enjoy using them in your classroom.
If you'd like to receive notifications when I upload new products and freebies please FOLLOW ME HERE. Don't forget, new products are 50% off for 24 hours after they are posted!
This product is for a single classroom use only. It might not be shared, copied or distributed in any way.
Are you looking for PRESCHOOL resources? Check these out:
Sight Word Worksheets Pre k
Number Sense Activities 1-20
Christmas Color By Sight Word Pre-Primer
Alphabet Worksheets A-Z
GET IN TOUCH:
- or send me an email at email@example.com for any questions