Your early elementary special education students, preschoolers and early childhood education students will ❤️ LOVE ❤️ morning meeting with these printable and virtual circle time activities. You'll have the tools to encourage communication and engagement with these colorful, easy to make, hands-on visuals from the 5 included early childhood circle time songs and rhymes (BINGO, Humpty-Dumpty, 5 Green and Speckled Frogs, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Old McDonald's Farm).
This easy-to-assemble kit will help you easily differentiate for students with special needs. It includes visuals for each activity to create opportunities for communication, choice making, counting, identifying names and/or pictures, comprehension, and foster meaningful participation for all the differing needs of your students in preschool or in special education. This makes it easy for you to differentiate for students with special needs.
In addition, the set goes beyond the simple preschool circle time games and rhymes to teach sequencing and and language comprehension with questions for follow up activities. These will help your staff to expand the language activities beyond just the singing or chanting.
❤️ What You'll Love❤️
- Your children will love these circle time activities and will participate and engage with the hands-on materials.
- The materials are already created for easy differentiation for special needs-just rearrange the slides and materials according to the skills you need to address. This makes a great set for students in special education classes or special ed students included in general ed. classrooms.
- Augmentative Communication (AAC) tools built into Old McDonald's Farm and Green and Speckled Frog morning meeting activities
- These morning meeting materials are set up to be used by other staff members to easily include expansion for communication, comprehension and sequencing skills
- These sets will fit well with my Morning Meeting Preschool-Primary Starter Kit.
Each of the 5 morning meeting songs and rhymes are provided with print and virtual circle time options. Organize your circle time activities via PowerPoint or Google Slides alone or combine them with printable manipulatives for students to hold. Or use them all in print with boards set up for students using magnets on boards or cookie trays. Whether you are in school, using distance learning, or in a hybrid situation, your students will be greeted each morning with a familiar circle time routine.The sequencing materials for Humpty Dumpty and Itsy Bitsy Spider are only available in print at this time.
What's Inside (See the Preview for More Complete Pictures)
Song / Rhyme Supports
- A visual for each circle time song in this set for students to choose which to sing next
- Each song and rhyme comes as a printable circle time activity and in a virtual format.
- BINGO, Humpty Dumpty and Itsy Bitsy Spider come in PowerPoint format that can be used with projectors or in virtual circle time and the slides can be rearranged.
- Old McDonald's Farm & 5 Green & Speckled Frogs circle songs each come in PowerPoint and Google Slides formats
- Printable flip book or sequence visuals for morning meeting song or projector / distance learning
- Comprehension questions about the song/story
- Printable flip book or sequence cards for circle song or virtual circle time
- Comprehension questions about the song/story.
- 2 sequencing activities (printable only)
*Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Printable or digital flip book for circle song or virtual circle time
- Comprehension questions about the song/story in the flip book
- 2 sequencing activities (printable only)
*Old McDonald's Farm
- Printable visuals for song to choose verses with boards with moveable pieces
- Matching task with animals on the farm
- Virtual circle time formats available in Google Slides and PowerPoint with moveable pieces
- Visual to use with a speech-generating device (switch) for the EE-I-EE-I-O phrase
*5 Green & Speckled Frogs
- Printable board and frog visuals to remove as they jump off the log and to review the circle song
- Virtual morning meeting formats in Google Slides and PowerPoint slides with moveable pieces
- Visual to use with a speech-generating device (switch) for the Yum Yum! phrase
What Other Teachers Like You Are Saying....
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amy B. said, "Thank you so much for this wonderful resource! My students this year are transitioning from preschool to kindergarten in my separate setting classroom. These songs are so meaningful to them, and the interaction with each is awesome. We are using the voice buttons and I have had other adults make the phrases. Each time we do these songs our students have so much fun! Thank you!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Dawn A. said, "My students are in LOVE with this resource! They've had a blast choosing songs at circle time, and I love that a visual is included to use with a communication device so that even my non-verbal kiddos can participate! If there are any additional add-on kits in the future, I will definitely be purchasing them!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sara M. said, "I have all of her morning meeting sets and they are a life saver!My kids love every single one and it allows them to engage and interact with our morning meeting."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Naomi O. said, "This resource is an excellent addition to the main Morning Meeting resource. I use something from one or other of those resources every day at circle time! They are fun and engaging and the graphics are so child-friendly. We all love them in my room!"
Looking for Morning Meeting Activities for Older Students? Check out the Morning Meeting Starter Kit for Middle and High School Special Education
This product is copyrighted to Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com.