This resource includes cute clip art pigs displaying the following emotions:
* winking is also included.
Activities focus on identifying emotions and helping children learn to express and control their emotions in a non-threatening, stress- free manner.
Nine Vocabulary Word Cards are provided.
These can be used for the following:
* identification of pictures.
* for vocabulary development.
* for word walls.
* to assist students with spelling when doing writing assignments.
* to assist students when labeling their drawings.
Also included are:
• Smaller cards of the same pigs' faces
• Directions to use Vocabulary Word Cards and Picture Cards
• Great for doing ABA drills with students with autism or with students who have difficulties expressing their feelings.
• Useful when teaching social skills to Early Childhood Special Education Students
• Use with farm unit to assist with the generalization of concepts (emotions/feelings) in a fun, non-threatening/stress-free way
Check out our other resources addressing emotions at the following links:
Excited about Emotions
This is for children a little bit older or more mature.
Another product addressing emotions is , "Emotions in Preschool" at the following link:
Emotions in Preschool
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!