This is a fun class book that helps children get to know each other at the beginning of the school year. It follows the pattern of Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.
* I print out and laminate the cover, along with another piece of paper for the back of the book.
* Copy the person outline page for as many children as are in your class. Don't forget page(s) for the teacher(s)!
* Print out a picture of each child's face to have them glue on, or they can draw a face.
* Have the child trace the templates for shirts & shorts/ pants/ skirt & cut out colorful clothing. Or, if the cutting is too much for your age group, provide pre-cut options and they can choose their outfits.
* They can color the shoes & add details.
* The last page should say "I see all my friends looking at me" and include a small photo of all the children in the class.