Preschool Gingerbread Man Tracing Lines for Christmas Fine Motor Activities
Also included in
- Looking for Gingerbread man activities for your kids? From practice tracing lines to letter formations, this Gingerbread Tracing packet has everything you need. Use this for Christmas, Gingerbread, or Winter fine motor activities, learning binders, morning works or filler activities.⭐ This resourcePrice $10.00Original Price $12.50Save $2.50
Use this preschool Gingerbread Man Activities Tracing Lines packet to keep your kids busy in the week before the holiday. Perfect for Winter activities, or Christmas fine motor independent use.
⭐ What other educators said:
"I prepped this ready for our gingerbread theme! Wowza! So many ways for my kiddos to practice their fine motor/handwriting! Cute graphics and love the lil booklet feature as my kiddos love having their individual binder. Thank you…this is terrific!"
- Debra B.
⭐ Gingerbread Tracing Practice Included:
✅ Tracing Lines
- Horizontal Line Tracing
- Vertical Lines Tracing
- Castle Line Tracing
- Diagonal Line Tracing
- Zigzag Line Tracing
- Wave Curve Line Tracing
✅ Tracing Shapes
✅ Tracing Numbers - count & trace the numbers 1 to 10
✅ Tracing Words - trace in these words
- Gingerbread House
- Candy Cane
⭐ Use this resource for:
- Winter activities
- Fine motor skills additional activities
- Morning Tubs
- Early Finisher, and more!
⭐ IDEAS : Few ways this resource can help you
✅ Tracing practice -
- Pull out your crayons & let your kids trace the lines, or
- Laminate the pages & have your kids trace using
- dry erase markers, or
- q-tips dipped with watercolors/paints
✅ Scissors cutting practice -
- Cut them into a few cutting strips
- Let your kids have fun cutting along the dotted lines
✅ Sensory play -
- Laminate the pages
- Put shaving cream/whipping cream on the laminated pages
- Let your kids have fun tracing on the creams
✅ Dot Sticker Activity -
- Have your kids peel of dot stickers (perfect for pinch grip practice)
- Let them put the dot stickers along the tracing lines (perfect for eye-hand coordination activities)
⭐You might also be interested in :
- Gingerbread Tracing Lines & Shapes
- Gingerbread Tracing ABC Letters
- Gingerbread Number Puzzles
- Gingerbread Counting Mats
⭐ Earn Your TPT Credit - Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
⭐ Follow Me - Click HERE to follow my store so you won't miss exciting new resources.