Complete Grocer Community Helper Themed Preschool Homeschool Unit! This week is full of produce and grocery-themed cross-curricular activities and matching classroom decor including math, language, vocabulary, social studies / dramatic play stations and art. Also includes two science activities.
Considering a complete year program? This is week 28 of 30 weekly units. Check out the full year here!
As this unit is nearing the end of our complete year program, the challenges are increasing. Students will work on new review CVC word activities that will challenge and entertain, they will be counting to 100, looking at the concept of weight and continuing to practice beginning subtraction. You'll also adding more pages to science journal and making a homemade bird feeder in addition to art activities and gross motor games!
We provide both color and b/w versions of our activities.
95 pages (Approximately 200 pages with our exclusive circle time, songs and classroom decor BONUSES). Highly engaging, super fun and very organized program to delight both teacher and student alike and lead to a successful week studying the grocer and grocery stores in the community!
*View the Complete Bundle Here.*
Covers all academic areas in a three school time blocks per day and three days/week routine that easily stretches to five depending on the amount of material you cover each day:
* Weekly Lesson plan
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills focusing this week on CVC a and e words with two additional new challenging games and activities.
* CVC Mystery Cards
* CVC Phrases
* Sight Word Activities for words "for" and "on" (Sight Word Dab, Sight Word Shelf Search and Sight Words Play-Doh Mats)
* Beginning Sounds Match Practice
* Making Words CVC Word Building Practice
* 9 Grocer Fact / Vocabulary Cards
* Grocer Themed book list
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on counting 1-100 and weight concepts
* Produce Guess and Weigh
* Color By Subtraction
* Encouragement Elves cumulative math service activity
ART & SCIENCE
* Grocer dramatic play printables
* My First Science Notebook cover and Table of Contents page inserts
* What Happens to Ice journal entry pages
* Regrowing Romain journal entry pages
* Fruit and Veggie Stamp Art
* Grocery Store Hunt Game
* Can Toss Game
* Grocer Action Cards
BONUS CIRCLE TIME BOARD PIECES
* How's the Weather
* Days of the Week
* Hot Cross Buns, A Wasted Journey, This Little Piggie, Grocery Shop Nursery Rhyme Posters
* BONUS 19 Additional Song and Rhyme Posters
BONUS CLASSROOM DECOR
* What Does a Grocer Do? Poster and corresponding vocab picture cards
* Weekly Center Bin Labels
* Storage Bin Labels
* Bonus Song and Rhyme Posters
Instructions, overviews and more.
This unit is part of a 30 weeks of units in the Home CEO Age 4 Preschool Homeschool Curriculum. Click here to buy the bundle and save!
Made with love by Home CEOs Maraya & Ashley, Chief Education Officers of the Pearson & Smotherman Families.
ALL PROFITS TO CHARITY
100% of our monthly profits are distributed monthly to over 20 outstanding nonprofit humanitarian organizations, so thank you for your purchase! Learn more here.
We use art primarily by Whimsy Clips by Laura Strickland
with secondary sources credited within each document. We also use digital paper from PrettyGraffic and Erin Bradley Designs for my title pages. I use fonts by KG Fonts and Pablo Impallari. (All links included within the document).
Copyright 2017 Home CEO Inc.