Has the stomach flu hit your classroom AGAIN!? If you're looking to reinforce hand washing routines with your littles this Preschool Hand Washing Unit is just what you need! This 3 week lesson plan includes experiments and activities to teach your students about germs, health, and hand washing procedure through art, sensory, science, literacy, and more!
- 3 weekly lesson plans (5 days a week) with large group, small group, and family partnership ideas.
- List of possible TSG Objectives for each activity.
- Extensive list of free choice center ideas including Dramatic Play, Art, Manipulatives, Outdoors, Movement, and Sensory Table centers.
- Teaching instructions for 11 Hands-on classroom activities (Perfect for assistant teachers or parent volunteers!)
- 8 Handwashing song mini-posters (20 seconds long so kids know how long to scrub)
- Editable family letter
- 34 Thematic vocabulary word strips
- Hand Washing Step visual cards
- Adorable reward sticker designs
AND MUCH MORE!
Be sure to follow me on facebook for updates, new products, and giveaways! https://www.facebook.com/MissRayannasclassroom