This Spring theme pack of Sunday school printables focuses on Genesis 1:1. Includes 10 print-and-go activities. The mini book is perfect for teaching God's creations to preschool-1st grade students, with one word to trace on each page and cute pages! Also included is a blank mini book version so that writers can fill in their own sentences and color their own pictures.
SIZE OF BOOKS are about 8"x5" (half letter size)
*Please download the Preview to get a sneak peek of the pages that you'll get in this download! Hope you enjoy it!!
I.N. T.H.I.S. D.O.W.N.L.O.A.D (PDF files)
- God Created Spring Mini Book with cute pictures to color and 1 word to trace on each page
- God Created Spring Mini Book without pictures and unfinished sentences
- 2 Pocket Chart Strips
- Genesis 1:1 Verse Poster
- Coloring Page
- Connect the Dots Page
- Maze Activity Page
- Art Page for watercolor painting, chalk rubbing, tissue paper gluing etc.
- "Fill in the blank" Activity Page
- Order the Verse Activity (Cut out the words and students put them in order of Genesis 1:1)
- Spring Words Activity Page for Partners "Scattegories" Game Style
I try to create my resources without color, and in black & white, to help save on your ink.
I want to hear from you! If you enjoyed this resource of mine, please leave a review so that other teachers can feel confident in their purchase. I appreciate your feedback! Thanks!!
Check back for MORE Sunday School Mini Book Verse Lessons... coming soon!