Math Mats for Preschool and Kindergarten Math!
* These are great for use with one child at home, as a classroom set, or for centers.
* This set of math mats can be used all year long! The mats are generic, all you have to do is change the manipulatives to go with your holiday or theme.
* These mats are great for differentiated instruction! If one child is still working on counting, another can be working on addition.
* They are reusable! Put in page protectors and then use over and over again.
* Comes with color version and ink-friendly B&W version.
This set includes:
Order by Size
Graphing & Graphing Questions
Show How Many
Addition (95 problems with numbers 0-10)
Subtraction (64 problems with numbers 0-10)
Number Identification Bingo
Shape Identification Bingo
Represent the Number (0-19)
Shape Mats (9)
Coins vs. Dollars
Stop by my blog for more early childhood information and tips on helping a child learn how to read. www.helpachildtoread.com
You may also be interested in these items from my store:
Spring/Easter Preschool Skills Practice
CVC Words Bundle