Speech Therapy Activities Bundle for Preschool is an absolute must have for early intervention and other early learners who need a play based approach to therapy. These printable preschool language speech therapy activities can also be used digitally and assigned to students individually for targeted speech therapy using the Boom decks.
With , you can cover basic sentence construction, early grammar skills, sentence structure comprehension, and language concepts with ease.
"I am putting it together to use with my preschool classroom along with our SLP. We are excited to see all of the project come together as we will be using it for distance learning as well as in the classroom."
Your preschool speech therapy activities are to practice with their kids with the printable, easy to read, instructions. SLP’s everywhere are excited to use these preschool speech therapy activities and love having the ability to use the activities in print and digital format.
"I love all the materials I buy from this seller! I loved these materials that the seller made printable and I was so happy she made them into boom cards for distance learning! Thank you!"
Check out the Preview above for a sneak peek at these amazing preschool speech therapy resources.
Speech Therapy Boom Cards Bundle For Preschool includes:
- 8 printable packets of our best selling preschool speech therapy activities
- 19 Boom decks with digital speech therapy activities
- Covers 10 early language goals
- Bright and engaging concrete activities in full color
- A variety of themes for year round fun and engagement
- Cost-effective, copy-friendly carryover sheets
- 10 at-home practice activities with full instructions for parents
Language Targets include:
- Early vocabulary
- Simple Sentence Structure
- Following directions
- Basic concepts
- Possessive 's'
With leveled activities to teach pronouns, prepositions and following directions, this Speech Therapy Activities Bundle is full of activities your preschoolers will love. Your students will love learning about language with these preschool speech therapy activities. The different themes found throughout are suited to use all year round.
See What Others Are Saying:
"I have used these decks too many times to count since the beginning of the school year. There's a simplicity about them that really helps the kids learn the target skills but I've also found myself adapting to address goals in mixed groups as well (hello, wh-questions). I have also sent for homework a few times for kids who were quarantined. Love having these cards at my fingertips for distance learning or in-person on the iPad!"
"Fun, easy, engaging resource to target many skills. Students can click and drag. Instant feedback. Great for distance learning or in the classroom as well."
"These are great, leveled activities to teach pronouns, prepositions and following directions. Thanks!"
There are two ways to use this bundle for distance learning...
"LOVE LOVE LOVE this resource for my pre-k kiddos. This is great for distance learning and I love the additional home activities that are included with every lesson."
1) Original version - all printable instruction sheets in this packet are written in a manner suitable for providing to parents. They included scripted "You could say..." examples for explaining the activity to their child and well as extension activities with common household items.
2) Boom decks - there are now 19 boom decks included in this bundle! You can assign these decks to your students and monitor their use of the decks via the Boom platform.
There are now Boom card companions for activities. These are carefully thought out, therapeutic digital activities with sound clips and movable pieces. See bonus file preview for a taste of these amazing digital resources! This makes them the ideal packet to provide to parents if you are being asked to facilitate distance learning at this difficult time.
Looking for even more fun and engaging language resources for your classroom?
- Speech Therapy Boom Cards - Understanding Pronouns
- Preschool Notebooks for Speech and Language Distance Learning
- Articulation Boom Cards for /R/ Blends - Speech Therapy
Follow Teaching Talking for more engaging speech therapy activities!