Colors, Letters, Prepositions, Numbers, Shapes, Sort by attribute sorting and matching games. These games are designed for preschool children and children with special needs to reinforce early language concepts. This set has a variety of subjects for young children to learn and review these preschool concepts. The format is clean and without additional distracting graphics. These pages can be printed and made into traditional file folder games, or into a simpler format of a pouch game.
These pages can also be printed in black and white, and used for works sheets for preschool children to practice cutting, and gluing as they sort and match the pictures.
1. Colors-Sort pictures according to what color they are. 24 selection pieces.
2. Shapes-Sort pictures according to what shape it is. 20 selection pieces.
3. Numbers-How many of each? Count the objects and match to the appropriate number. 8 selection pieces.
4. Type of Animal Sort-What is it? The child sorts the animal pictures according to if it’s a bug, an animal or a bird. 18 selection pieces.
5. Alphabet-Match the upper case letter to the lowercase letter and picture of word that starts with the letter. There are 3 games: A-J, K-T and random. Each with 10 selection pieces.
6. Rhyming words-Match the picture with the set of pictures that rhyme. 9 selection pieces.
7. Toy or Real?-Sort pictures according to if it is a picture of a toy or something real. 12 selection pieces.
8. Where Animals Live-Sort animals according to if they live in the forest, the ocean or on a farm. 18 selection pieces.
9. Prepositions-Match the pictures of objects according to where the are in relation to where they are under, over, behind etc. 9 selection pieces.
10. Where Does this Belong? Sort the pictures according to if it belongs in the kitchen, the bedroom or outside. 18 selection pieces.