Size, Opposites, Rhyming, Counting, 5 Senses, Letters, What goes together, sorting and matching games. These games are designed for preschool children and children with special needs to review and reinforce early language concepts. This set has a variety of subjects for young children to learn and review. The format is clean and without additional distracting graphics. These pages can be printed and made into traditional file folder games, or into a simpler format of a pouch game.
These pages can also be printed in black and white, and used for works sheets for preschool children to practice cutting, and gluing as they sort and match the pictures.
1. Rhyming words2-Match the picture with the set of pictures that rhyme. 9 selection pieces.
2. What is Similar?-Match pictures according those items that are similar such as an apple and an orange. 9 selection pieces.
3. Alphabet- Put the letters in the correct order. 12 selection pieces
4. Opposites- Match the picture to the opposite. 9 selection pieces.
5. Count to 20-Put the numbers in the correct order by placing the correct number in the empty spots. 9 selection pieces.
6. Sort by Function-Sort pictures by those things you use (tools), things you wear (clothes) or things you eat (food). 18 selection pieces.
7. What goes together?- Match pictures sets that go together. 9 selection pieces.
8. Is this bigger or smaller than you?- Sort pictures according to size. 12 selection pieces.
9. 5 Senses-Sort pictures of things you see, smell, touch, taste or hear. 15 selection pieces.
10. Find the same-match pictures. 9 selection pieces.