This Preschool Language Theme Packet: September Bundle has everything you need to target a variety of expressive and receptive language skills with your Pre-K language students in the month of September. The activities included target the most common goal areas that your preschool age speech and language students are working on: nouns, plurals, verbs, prepositions (in, out, on, off, next to, in front of, over, under).
Included in each of the 3 themes in the bundle:
• 5 Different interactive books
☀ Wh Questions
• 1 Find the Thematic Items picture sorting page
• 1 What is It? Picture page with a riddle/clue page for describing the vocabulary to students.
• 1 WH Question Visuals page
• 4 Let's Talk About It page- uses real photographs for students to talk about with a number of wh-questions that can be asked to drive the discussion.
•1 Books for the Theme: picture list of recommended books to use for each theme.
•1 Parent Handout page with ideas to send home for play, vocabulary, and discussion with a preschool student, all focusing on each theme.
• 1 set of black and white Vocabulary Picture Cards for students to take home.
With three themes included in the bundle, you'll get:
• 15 different interactive books
• 3 different item sorting pages
• 3 different sets of What is It? picture pages and riddles
• 12 different Let's Talk About It pages
• 3 different thematic book lists
• 3 different parent handouts
• 3 different vocabuary picture card pages
To create the items in this packet you will need laminating film and Velcro.
In addition to being used for preschool, the activities contained in this packet are also great for your students with Autism Spectrum Disorder who need visuals to assist with their learning.