Our little toddlers are growing into preschoolers! This is the next level up from my top seller Toddler's First Learning Binder. This activity is a beginning letter sound matching activity. This activity comes with 11 mats. Each mat has 6 real photos with the corresponding label missing the first letter. Students must match the missing letter to each photo. This can be done independently or with a parent/teacher. I would recommend doing it with your child as some of the names can be difficult for kiddos to know (Yak, Urchin, Newt, Xerus).
How to put together the binder:
1. Print and laminate all the pages
2. Cut out the squares from the pages labeled "Cut these out"
3. Apply clear velcro over each square on the mat.
4. Apple velcro on the back side of each square you cut out.
5. Punch holes to store the mats in a binder or skip the holes and store them in a folder.
Words in order of appearance: