Help your preschoolers learn all about construction at home or in a classroom with this fun week of construction themed preschool activities! This curriculum unit is designed to teach academic skills and concepts to your 4 to 5-year-old child in a fun and meaningful way! The preschool lessons describe using the activities with your child, but could also be used in a classroom setting.
Detailed lesson plans are included so that all parents can be successful in teaching their children. This lesson series can be used for homeschool preschool, in a preschool classroom, or anywhere that young children are learning! Click on my PREVIEW for detailed photos of all activities and to see the unit overview.
Looking for activities for a 2 to 3 year old child? Check out my Toddler School Curriculum!
Included in this resource:
- 5 Lesson Plans
- Construction Dramatic Play Center
- Vocabulary Word Cards & Tracing Cards
- Art Activities: Tool Box Craft, Tool Painting, Construction Shape Art, STEM Building Painting
- Sensory Bins: 3 bins to work on literacy academic skills
- Math Activities: Play Dough Number Smash, Construction Math Mats 1-10, Building Numbers, Size Ordering Mats
- Fine Motor Activities: Tracing the Alphabet, Hand Strengthening Exercise, Cutting, Gluing, Writing Skills, Squeezing
- Gross Motor Activities: Gross Motor Action Cards
You will love these resources, too!
Click here to FOLLOW ME to be notified when new products are available. All new products are 50% off for 48 hours, so you can save money by following me!
Make sure to leave feedback on this resource to earn FREE credits to use to buy other resources.
Please reach out with any questions!