Travel to the ocean with your child right from home with this fun week of ocean themed preschool activities! This in the classroom or Homeschool Preschool Curriculum unit is designed to teach academic skills and concepts to your 4 to 5 year old child in a fun and meaningful way! The preschool lessons are written for a parent to complete with their child. Detailed lesson plans are included so that all parents can be successful in teaching their children. This lesson series can be used for homeschool preschool, in a preschool classroom, or anywhere that young children are learning! Click on my PREVIEW for detailed photos of all activities and to see the unit overview.
Looking for activities for a 2 to 3 year old child? Check out my Toddler School Curriculum!
Included in this resource:
- 5 Lesson Plans plus center and unit project
- Ocean Dramatic Play Center
- Vocabulary: Ocean Word Cards
- Art Activities: Ocean Gear Craft, Ocean Animal Fossils, Painting, Watercolor Salt Painting
- Sensory Bins: 3 bins to work on math and literacy academic skills
- Math Activities: Graphing Goldfish, Ordering numbers to 10, Counting within 10, Writing and Identifying Numbers
- Fine Motor Activities: Tracing the Alphabet, Cutting, Gluing, Lacing, Coloring, Squeezing
- Gross Motor Activities: Gross Motor Action Cards
You will love these resources, too!
Click here to FOLLOW ME to be notified when new products are available. All new products are 50% off for 48 hours, so you can save money by following me!
Make sure to leave feedback on this resource to earn FREE credits to use to buy other resources.
Please reach out with any questions!