Travel around the world with your child right from home with this fun week of travel themed preschool activities! This Preschool Curriculum unit is designed to teach academic skills and concepts to your 4 to 5 year old child in a fun and meaningful way! The preschool lessons are written for a parent to complete with their child. Detailed lesson plans are included so that all parents can be successful in teaching their children. This lesson series can be used for homeschool preschool, in a preschool classroom, or anywhere that young children are learning! Click on my PREVIEW for detailed photos of all activities!
Looking for activities for a 2 to 3 year old child? Check out my Toddler School Curriculum!
Included in this resource:
- 5 Lesson Plans plus center and unit project
- Dramatic Play Center: A Trip to the Airport
- Preschool Passport
- 7 Continents Hunt
- Vocabulary: Travel Word Cards
- Art Activities: Activities from the 7 continents around the world (See my preview for samples of these art activities)
- Sensory Bins: 3 bins to work on math and literacy academic skills
- Math Activities: Puzzles, Ordering numbers to 10, Ordering numbers to 20
- Fine Motor Activities: Tracing the Alphabet, cutting, gluing, and manipulating
- Gross Motor Activities: Hunting for Continents, Gross Motor Action Cards
- Unit Project: Salt Dough Map
You will love these resources, too!
Click here to FOLLOW ME to be notified when new products are available. All new products are 50% off for 48 hours, so you can save money by following me!
Make sure to leave feedback on this resource to earn FREE credits to use to buy other resources.
Please reach out with any questions!