Also included in
- Play Based Preschool Curriculum is a GROWING bundle. Please be sure to read the entire description to fully understand what is currently included in the bundle, and what will come in the future.By purchasing Play Based Preschool Curriculum GROWING Bundle, you will receive 30% off the currently inclu$112.70$161.00Save $48.30
PRESCHOOL LESSON PLANS FOR FALL
Preschool Lesson Plans for Fall is week 11 of the Teach for Mastery Preschool Curriculum. Lesson plans are done in a weekly format that can be posted in the classroom, as well as, detailed activity plans which include how to prepare the activity.
Preschool Group Time is intended to be used all year with the Teach for Mastery Preschool Curriculum. It is not included within the weekly lesson plan sets in order to keep the cost of the weekly plans low. However, I strongly recommend purchasing the Preschool Group Time to use all year.
Teach for Mastery Preschool Curriculum was created as a homeschool curriculum. If homeschooling, you may want to use the Preschool Morning Meeting Binder in place of the Preschool Group Time (it includes all the same activities, but as an interactive binder).
INCLUDED IN PRESCHOOL LESSON PLANS FOR FALL:
- 5 Fall themed book recommendations
- 5 detailed activity plans with printables (if needed)
1. Fall Weigh Station*
- Group Time Routine (printables for Group Time are not included)
- 5 Fall center play ideas with printables (if needed)
1. Fall Discovery Bin
2. Leaf Prints
5. Exploring Leaves
Teach for Mastery Preschool Curriculum is based on the TN-ELDS. The TN-ELDS compare to most state preschool standards. Therefore, these lesson plans will meet your preschool standards easily.
STANDARDS COVERED IN PRESCHOOL LESSON PLANS: HISPANIC HERITAGE:
- PK.MD.A.2 Compare the attributes of two or more concrete objects and use words to define attributes of the objects (i.e. heavier/lighter, longer/shorter, etc.).
- PK.FL.PC.1 Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print. d. Recognize familiar 5.00uppercase letters and some of the most common lowercase letters.
- PK.FL.PWR.3 Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills when decoding isolated words and in connected text. a. Begin to demonstrate knowledge of one-to-one letter sound correspondence by producing the most frequent sound for familiar consonants.
- PK.FL.WC.4 Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills when encoding words. a. Begin to recognize the difference between upper and lowercase letters.
- PK.FL.PC.1 Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print. d. Recognize familiar uppercase letters and some of the most common lowercase letters.