This resource addresses the following Preschool Readiness Skills and Math Center Activities:
• recognizing and naming written numerals.
• using technology to “play” Math games.
• sorting, classifying and serializing objects using attributes (color, shape or size).
• understanding the purpose of and using standard measuring tools.
• recognizing and naming common shapes, their parts, and attributes.
• recognizing, describing, extending, and creating patterns.
• recognizing calendars and simple timelines.
• recognizing, identifying, and naming coins and bills.
• doing simple addition and subtraction problems.
• implementing simple problem solving skills.
You will receive 23 Mini-Posters of Math Centers.
* Use Mini-Posters to introduce students to specific centers prior to making them available for class use.
* The Mini-Posters will be helpful in generating discussions about what activity is in a particular center, how to use center materials and how to pick up center materials.
You will also be provided Picture/ Vocabulary Word Cards for the following:
• play money
• counting chips
• tape measure
• plastic links
• colored bears and cups
• ten frames
• snap cubes
• pattern blocks
• white board
• 2-D shapes
• 3-D shapes
• Math Books
• cash register
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!