Preschool Math and Literacy Printables - October
These fun 25 preschool math and literacy printable worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to head into fall and celebrate the month of October. All of the sheets are ready to be copied and passed out. I created them in black and white to save on ink when you're printing them out for the class. It also gives early finishers the option to color the adorable fall and Halloween themed pictures.
These worksheets would fit nicely into weekly themes about with an extra bit of seasonal fun. The themes in this set are fall, Halloween, bats, black cats, and pumpkins. Topics covered include alphabet recognition, letters, numbers, counting, tracing, sequencing, beginning sounds and more.
Here is a list of the preschool worksheets in this set.
* Tracing Shapes - Cut and Paste Sort
* Pumpkin Number Tracing - Numbers 1-3
* Black Cat Number Tracing - Numbers 4-6
* Capital or Lowercase Letters Treat Bag - Cut and Paste
* Black Kitten Play Letter Hunt and Count
* Batty Alphabet Letter Order - Cut and Paste
* Pumpkin Patch Alphabet Match - Cut and Paste I
* Pumpkin Patch Alphabet Match - Cut and Paste II
* Ghost Letters - Name Spelling
* Roll and Trace - Alphabet Letters
* Pumpkin Picking Line Tracing
* Pumpkin Patch Letter or Number Sort
* Bewitching Cats - Color By Number Page
* Sizing Up Halloween Things - Measurement
* Pumpkin Harvest - Number Sense
* Pumpkin Harvest Counting
* Find and Color Beginning Sounds I
* Find and Color Beginning Sounds II
* Ghost or Pumpkin Picture Sort - Cut and Paste
* Halloween Sequence Puzzle
* A Pumpkin Life Sequence Story
* Halloween Things - Same or Different
* Spooky Counting
* Halloween Friends Dot to Dot
* Spooky Patterns - Cut and Paste
I hope you find these worksheets engaging and helpful in your classrooms. Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.
You might also like these products:
More Great Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables
Lots of Great Writing Prompts
Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Kindergarten Reading Comprehension Passages
*Tips for Buyers
Get credit towards future purchases at TeachersPayTeachers by leaving feedback on purchased items. Go to My TPT, and click on my purchases. After leaving a review on your purchase item, you will receive one credit per dollar spent on that item.
Make it easier to find new products from the sellers you like. Just click on the Follow Me link below their name to keep informed of their new releases and sales they may be throwing.