If your preschool is like my son's school, you have to change themes every two weeks. My son's teachers let me know they were having a hard time getting enough reading and math activities to challenge their students for the entire two weeks of the theme. Since creating resources is what I do, I offered to help.
These 62 pages are designed to give every individual preschooler the tools she needs to grow. Not every child will participate in every activity or complete every worksheet, but every child will have an activity that is meaningful.
Here is what you get:
- dinosaur uppercase and lowercase alphabet circles
- dinosaur word cards
- dinosaur number cards (numerals and pictures)
- dinosaur math and reading worksheet pages
- cover for workbook
You can either give your students worksheet pages one at a time or use Adobe to print the pages as a workbook (cover provided).
The word, letter, and number cards are great for writing the room, sorting activities, matching activities, and creative play. Laminating the cards will keep them in good shape for many years.
- Recognizing/matching upper and lowercase letters
- Matching numerals to number pictures
- Writing names and words
- Writing sentences
- Drawing pictures
- Working with one and two-digit numbers
- Adding and subtracting
- Comparing sizes and quantities
- Recognizing shapes