This resource addresses the following Preschool Readiness Skills:
• awareness of measurement attributes (length, area, weight and capacity of everyday objects)
• use of measurement vocabulary (long, short, light, heavy, big, small, wide, narrow….)
• sort, classify and serialize objects using attributes (color, shape or size).
You will be provided the following:
• 8 Mini-Posters with Question and Statement Prompts
• 6 Picture Cards illustrating Classroom Measurement Tools
• 6 Vocabulary Word Cards to Match to Picture Cards
• 14 Task Cards
• List of Measurement Tools
• List of Opposites used to Describe Measurement Concepts
• Directions to Prepare and Use Kit Materials
• Ideas to Use Non-Standard Measurement Using Common Preschool Themes
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!