This activity is for students to make a memory book for their Preschool year. If you are a teacher that enjoys having students make a memory book, this is the activity for you! There are a variety of ways this project can be used, I hope it is helpful!
1. There are 3 different pages for students to choose for a COVER PAGE.
2. There are 5 different pages for students to choose for a "MY FIRST COLORING PAGE".
3. There is one "ALL ABOUT ME" page.
4. There is one "RHYMING" page.
5.There are 3 pages (1 each) for students to draw and label their family, teacher, and best friends.
6. There is one page each for students to color and decorate, upper and lower case letters and numbers 0 -20.
7. There are 9 pages each (one for each month of the school year) for students to either color a picture of them, make a monthly drawing, and make a monthly art project.
8. There are 2 pages provided for "AUTOGRAPHS".
***There is a FREE preview provided. Please check it out.
Enjoy and Make It A Great Day!