This PDF file contains printables you can use to develop a preschool portfolio using samples of the children's work.
We use the Work Sampling System for our assessment and documentation of children's growth and development. These printables are a nice compliment to the portfolios we develop with our students.
Included in these printables are:
-A Portfolio Cover Page- in color and black & white and with the title "Preschool Portfolio" and simply "School Portfolio"
- Ideas for use.
- Section Dividers- Social/Emotional, Language & Literacy, Mathematical Thinking, Fine Motor, and Memories
- First Day of School & I Love to Read Picture Pages
- Story Response Pages: In the Fall, In the Winter, In the Spring, In the Summer, When I Grow Up, and My Favorite Preschool Memory (My Favorite "School" Memory Included too)
- I Can Identify My Feelings, activity page
- I Can Be a Good Friend, activity page
- I Can Identify Letters and Sounds, assessment sheet and assessment recording sheet
- Concepts of Books & Print assessment check list- for 3's and 4's & 5's
- I Can Identify Shapes & Colors, assessment sheet and assessment recording sheet- for 3's and 4's & 5's
- I Can Count & Identify Numbers, assessment sheet and assessment recording sheet- for 3's and 4's & 5's
- I Can Quality Numbers- activity sheet
- I Can Make a Pattern- activity sheet
- Monthly Name Samples
- I Can Cut on a Line, assessment activity
- End of the Year Poem, with boy graphic & girl graphic
I think you will find these printable files are very helpful for tracking and monitoring student progress to share with parents.