Preschool + Pre-K Morning Tubs | Bins The Bundle (Morning Work) Spring
What educators are saying
SAVE $$$ with the BUNDLE!
Morning Bins / Morning Tubs / Morning Work
Get ready to revolutionize your morning routines with Morning Bins The Bundle!
Other Grade Levels Available:
⭐ Kindergarten Grade Morning Bins
What are Morning Tubs / Bins?
These age appropriate Preschool/ Pre-K Morning Bins are a great way to incorporate literacy, math, fine motor skills, and tons of PLAY into your morning routine! These bins are not limited to mornings, but can also be used for your early/fast finisher tubs, or just for some quiet exploration time at the end of the day!
⭐Can these be used for Kindergarten?⭐
Absolutely! Although I have a Kindergarten version HERE, many Kinder Teachers will choose to incorporate both.
**DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO SEE THE MORNING BINS UP CLOSE
**JOIN MY PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP TO SEE THIS THEM IN ACTION!
⭐What are the benefits of Morning Tubs / Bins? ⭐
The benefits of morning bins are endless!
- They are hands-on and engaging
- They provide meaningful practice for basic skills
- Students have opportunities to work on fine motor skills
- They provide group and social interaction
- Open-ended practice
- Alternative to pencil/paper work
- They provide extra practice for previously taught skills
- Most importantly…they make learning FUN!
⭐What is included in the Bundle?⭐
Each monthly theme will include 20 skills. The monthly skills stay the same throughout the months, but the activities change to provide students with more challenging activities.
- 180 Morning Bin activities
- Color AND Black and White Version Included!
- Simplified Student Direction Cards
- Material List for each bin
- Morning Bin Rules Poster
- Labels for Bins (2 options)
- Teacher Progress Monitoring Sheet
⭐Skills included in the Morning Bins:⭐
- Rhyming and Syllables
- Letter Printing
- Sort by Concept
- Finding Details
- EDITABLE Name Practice/ Name Crafts
- Counting Sequence
- Making and Counting Groups
- Life Skills
- Fine Motor
- Dramatic Play
⭐ Materials Needed⭐
Will I need a lot of extra materials for the Morning Bins? No! I have tried to create the morning bins with resources and manipulatives that you are already have in your classroom. You can easily swap out my suggested manipulatives for some that you already own. Even the monthly Dramatic Play Sets will include all that you need to get started!
⭐ Black and White Version⭐
I included a Black and White Version that you can use to print on color paper. However, there are some color games and activities that works best printed in color.
⭐ Release Dates:⭐
This is a GROWING BUNDLE, which means that you have the opportunity to buy-in at a special price. Once you buy into a Growing Bundle, you receive ALL the remaining units for FREE! You can redownload once each new month has been added to the bundle at no additional cost.
- August / September Morning Bins
- October Morning Bins
- November Morning Bins
- December Morning Bins
- January Morning Bins
- February Morning Bins
- March Morning Bins
- April Morning Bins
- May/June Morning Bins
Feel free to email me at email@example.com
⭐⭐Be sure to follow the Moffatt Girls on:⭐⭐
- Visit my blog at The Moffatt Girls Blog
- Follow me on Facebook
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join my FREE private group, The Moffatt Girls-Engage Group, to see how other teachers, parents, and homeschoolers are using and organizing Moffatt Girl Curriculum! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐