This is a booklet for children to make to celebrate a year in preschool or Pre-K. It can be completed a page at a time, or several pages at once towards the end of the preschool year.
There are 17 booklet pages, plus a cover. Choose the pages that are most appropriate for the children in your preschool group. There are 2 size options. With the smaller booklet option, each of the same booklet page is printed twice on each 8x11 page, for easier, more convenient printing. The large booklet option has each booklet page printed on a full 8x11 page. Each booklet page can be printed in color, or b/w.
The topics are developmentally appropriate to be understood by preschool and pre-K aged children, featuring experiences and situations they are used to. The simple font and picture clues on each page makes it easy for pre-readers to “read” their booklet to family and friends.
Pages in the booklet:
• Cover – choose the Preschool or Pre-K cover.
• This is ME at preschool (or Pre-K). My name is ___ I am __years old.
• This is my teacher _____ (Use page twice if 2 teachers).
• This is my school. It is called _____
• My favorite thing to do at school is _____
• Here are some of my friends: ________
• When we play outside I can _________
• My favorite center is_______ because I can ______
• Two of my favorite books are_________ and ________
• At lunchtime I like to eat______
• This is a picture of my family.
• When I grow up I might be a ________
• I can count to ________ and I can write some numbers.
• This is how I write my name.
• The animal I like best is a _______ because ________
• I am making this picture with my favorite color. _________
• When I go to Kindergarten, I want to learn ____________
• This is my handprint.
IMPORTANT: Click on the PREVIEW button to see more sample pages, and to make sure this is the educational level you are looking for.
KidSparkz Teacher Resources