This resource will provide you with mini-posters of children representing different pronouns (he, she and they).
* There are 10 mini-posters for each pronoun.
* Activities are provided for both receptive and expressive language.
* These activities will be helpful for early language learners and for students where English is a second language.
* Sentences describing each mini-posters are provided with the pronouns omitted.
* For students with emergent language skills, you can provide them with two mini-posters, read the sentence provided for one of the mini-posters and ask them to point to or touch that mini-poster.
* Directions are included to create activities to sort mini-posters onto mats for “boy” and “girl” and for “he” , “she” and “they”.
Note: This concept may be especially challenging for some students, particularly those whose home language does not have gender specific pronouns.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!