I created this resource for my four year old daughter. She currently attends preschool but I am trying to enhance her learning at home as well. In this packet students will work on counting to 12, making 4 or 6 piece puzzles, reading repetitive text using the words I, see, and pumpkin, practice shapes, identify numbers to 10, practice cutting and gluing, identify colors, identify shapes, make patterns, match like patterns, and practice tracing the letter P.
Here is what is included:
• Counting ten frame dots 0-10 and matching the number using a puzzle format.
• 2 4 piece pumpkin puzzles
• 1 6 piece pumpkin puzzle
• I See Pumpkins counting book to 12. The sentence repeats on each page and says: I see __ pumpkins.
• Pumpkin Craft to work on shapes, cutting, and gluing.
• Pumpkin Colors mini book. I see a ____ pumpkin. (The pumpkin color changes and the word matches the color)
• Pumpkin Shapes mini book. I see a ____ pumpkin. (The pumpkin shape changes and the word matches the shape)
• Pumpkin pattern matching cards. They can be used in 3 ways 1. matching face up 2. matching concentration. 3. copy multiple and make pumpkin patterns such as ABAB or AABB and so on.
• The letter P to practice tracing. Laminate and use dry erase or put in a clear sleeve and trace.
• Sight word flash cards: a, I, see, pumpkin
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
FOLLOW ME ON TPT
.FOLLOW MY JOURNEY AT MY BLOG
JOIN MY GROUP ~ FIRST GRADE ROARS ~ CONNECT & COLLABORATE ON FACEBOOK