In this package you will find:
1. Three pages to help assess the students color knowledge.
• Two pages of colored squares to show your students and assess them. You can cut and laminate to use as flash cards.
• Along with this there is a Color Assessment page for your own records; to help aid in the end of the year assessment. Just add your students name and the date of assessment, and then check off the colored squares of the ones the students know.
2. Two Play Dough Sheets: Print and then laminate. Use at a table with different colors of play dough.
3. How to make different color sensory bottles
4. Sensory Table ideas and Science Ideas
• White Carnation Science observation sheet.
Graphics on this worksheet are from www.mycutegraphics.com
5. 4 Color Worksheets and 4 Book ideas to use during the week
Graphics on the color matching worksheet are provided by: www.mygraphics.com
Other ideas you can do with these materials besides what’s listed above:
• The color circle play dough sheet: Besides a play dough sheet, you can use it by giving them a bin of pom-poms and tweezers. The children can use the tweezers to pick up the pom-poms and sort them onto the sheet by color.
• The color flash card sheet: Print out twice, and laminate. The students can play a color matching game.
• The Rainbow play dough sheet: The students can practice cutting on the lines or tracing the lines.
Please email me for any reason at email@example.com