One of my favorite manipulatives to use with preschoolers is loose parts! We are still relatively early on in the school year and what better way to get students acquainted with materials and their properties then using loose parts and going on a nature walk! This is another fully scripted resources which includes a loose parts activity, a nature walk lesson and finally a sort by attributes activity using loose parts.
In this resource you will find:
- Merry Making: Material Exploration
- Nature Walk: Looking Closely
- Nature Sort: Sort by Attributes
- Student Pages (Merry Making Template, Nature Walk Checklist, Nature Sort Mat)
If you are looking for more Preschool STEM ideas, make sure to check out:
- NGSS Forces & Interactions: Push and Pull Virtual Activities
- Preschool STEM: Hygiene & Germ Bundle
- Virtual STEM Lesson: Cool Dog House
And for more virtual STEM ideas do check out my blog!