Social Studies address relationships among and between people.
- Social Studies in preschool begins with supporting children’s understanding of themselves, their families, and then expands to the understanding of other cultures and societies.
- While programs and curriculums vary, preschool teachers need to address the Early Learning Standards of their state.
- Use the eighteen Mini-Posters to introduce the materials in your Social Studies Center during Circle Time.
- Generally, this would include the activities associated with your Thematic Unit such as holidays, families, cultural holidays, directions and locations (prepositions), voting, and occupations.
- Other activities, such as calendar would be addressed as part of your daily routine.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!