A super fun community helpers unit PACKED with speech and language activities! Perfect for speech and language therapy, preschool, and special education!
This themed speech and language therapy unit targets a variety of areas, including receptive and expressive language, phonological awareness, and articulation!
This community helpers packet includes the following:
(1) Vocabulary Match Worksheet
(1) Open-Ended Articulation Worksheet
(1) Let’s Talk About… flip book, which covers the following skills:
-Basic Concepts (i.e. different, big)
- Following Directions (i.e. all but one, next to, second, before)
- Grammar & Forming Sentences (plurals, past tense, noun-
verb agreement & sentence shuffle)
- Phonological Awareness (i.e. identifying rhyming words,
generating rhyming words, identifying first/ middle/ last
sound, identifying number of syllables in a word, identifying
number of words in a sentence)
It's super easy to assemble the flip book! Simply print out, cut remainder of paper off when indicated, and staple the pages together in the top corners. I've included a sample picture on the directions page!
This speech and language packet is low ink- no color printer needed! :)
This packet was added on 6/22/16
This packet is available in the bundle! Save 15%! Preschool Speech and Language Bundle 1 & Preschool Speech & Language Bundle 2
You would also love:
Ahoy! Following Directions with Embedded Concepts
Dinosaur themed Following Directions Worksheets
Minimal Pairs & More: Bundle
Speech Group: Receptive and Expressive Language Lessons