Preschool Speech and Language: dinosaur themed speech therapy unit targets a variety of areas, including receptive and expressive language, phonological awareness, and articulation!
This packet includes the following:
(1) Parent Letter
(1) Vocabulary Match Worksheet
(1) Open-Ended Articulation Worksheet
(1) Let’s Talk About… flip book, which covers the following skills:
-Basic Concepts (i.e. different, large)
- Following Directions (i.e. all but one, in front of, first, before)
- Grammar & Forming Sentences (plurals, past tense, noun-
verb agreement & sentence shuffle)
- Phonological Awareness (i.e. identifying rhyming words,
generating rhyming words, identifying first/ middle/ last
sound, identifying number of syllables in a word, identifying
number of words in a sentence)
The flip book is easy to assemble- simply print, cut off ends of paper where indicated, and staple!
Check out all of my Preschool Print & Go Themed Packets
Need more dinosaur-themed materials? You won't want to miss my Dinosaur- Themed Following Directions Worksheets
You'll also love...
Ahoy! Following Directions with Embedded Concepts
Minimal Pairs & More: Bundle
AAC & Early Language Carryover Handouts