Most of my students have a really hard time with story retell, so I made this product to help them! It's a good way to teach them the parts of telling a story, and it adds a visual to help remind them of the different components while they are telling the story.
How to use this product:
1. Read through the pages of this product and teach them the order of telling a story and what each page is for.
2. Have them practice putting the pages in order 1-5.
3. You retell a story using the pages and have them tell you if you did it right or not (said it in the correct order, said all the components, etc.).
4. Have them retell a story while looking at these visual cues.
5. After practicing for a few weeks with the visual cues, have them try and tell you the story without the visual cues!
***All of the graphics are from mycutegraphics.com