Also included in
- Preschool Summer Theme BundleThis bundle includes the following products:Preschool Summer Theme Printable WorksheetsThere are 13 worksheets included in this pack.These printable activities were created as a fun supplement for my Pre-K little guy. He had a blast with them and I'm sure that your littl$10.00$12.00Save $2.00
- Are you looking for some ideas for home learning over a possibly extended summer break? Are you struggling to decide what to send home with students for extra practice?FIND THE SPRING PRESCHOOL LEARN AT HOME BUNDLE HERE. I've bundled together a few of my most popular resources at a great price! Give$5.60$7.00Save $1.40
- Get all of my favorite seasons printable worksheets for preschoolers in one convenient listing and of course for a great price! Grab yours today! Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:Preschool Spring Theme PrintablesPreschool Summer Theme PrintablesPreschool Fall Theme Printab$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
- Huge Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets BundleThis Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets MEGA BUNDLE is perfect for all of your distance learning needs! This bundle will include 32+ awesome resources to get you through the entire preschool year! Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable W$50.00$64.00Save $14.00
Looking for printables and activities for the entire year? Get the HUGE Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets MEGA BUNDLE here.
THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN THE SUMMER PRESCHOOL HOME LEARNING BUNDLE! CHECK IT OUT HERE.
Preschool Summer Theme No Prep Printable Worksheets
There are 35 worksheets included in this pack. Summer themes include beach, ice cream, lemonade, and pirates.
These printable activities were created as a fun supplement for my Pre-K little guy. He had a blast with them and I'm sure that your little kids will too!
- Creative thinking
- Fine motor skills
- Recognizing differences between items
- Measuring shortest to tallest and smallest to largest
- Sorting objects by category
- Comparing objects by size
- Sequencing, ordinal numbers - 1st, 2nd, 3rd and first, second, third
- Writing numbers 1-5
- Counting 0-10 items, one-to-one correspondence
- Tracing numbers 1-10
- Recognizing numbers 1-15
- Ordering Number 1-10
- Continuing Patterns
- Cutting straight lines
- Tracing four different types of lines
- Practicing pre-writing skills
- Identifying beginning sounds
- Differentiating between letters and numbers
- Matching capital and lowercase letters
- Recognizing capital letters
The following worksheets are included in this pack:
Counting Seashells - Count the seashells. Circle the correct number.
Summer Cutting Practice - Help the kids find cool summer things to do. Cut along the dotted lines to make a path for each of them.
Ice Cream Maze - Find your way through the ice cream maze.
Counting Crabs - Count the crabs. Draw a line to the correct number.
Summer Measuring - Cut out the beach kids and paste them from shortest to tallest.
Tropical Number Tracing - Trace the numbers. Color the pictures.
Summer Beginning Sounds - Circle the correct beginning sound for each picture.
Summer Color By Number - Color the swimming pool according to the code.
Tropical Friends Counting - Count each set of tropical friends. Write the number.
Summer Tracing - Trace the lines to help the kids gather supplies for their lemonade stand.
Lemonade Stand Letters - Color the letter lemons yellow.
Summer Color By Number - Color the palm tree according to the code.
Summer Same Or Different - Color the items on each line that are the same.
Lemonade Stand Measuring - Cut out the lemons and paste them from smallest to largest.
Summer Fine Motor Activity - Follow the path to help the boy get to his sandcastle.
Treasure Map Cut & Paste - Cut and paste to make a treasure map.
Beach Number Activity - Count to connect the dots. Color the picture.
Ice Cream Sequencing - Cut out the pictures and then paste them in the correct order.
How to Draw a Seashell - Follow the steps to draw a seashell.
Ice Cream Tracing - Trace the ice cream cone. Color the picture.
Sandcastle Cut & Paste - Cut and paste to build a sandcastle.
Comparing Seashells - Color the largest seashell in each set.
How to Build a Sandcastle - Cut out the pictures and then paste them in the correct order.
Sunray Counting - Color the correct number of sunrays.
Pirate Color by Number - Color the picture according to the code.
Seashell Symmetry - Trace the lines to finish the seashell. Color the picture.
Sea Turtle Life Cycle - Cut and paste the life cycle in the correct order.
Counting Surfboards - Count the surfboards. Circle the correct number.
Counting Sunrays - Count the sunrays. Draw a line to the correct numbers.
Seashell Number Tracing - Trace the numbers. Color the pictures.
Beach Color by Letter - Color the picture according to the code.
Beach Numbers - Trace the numbers. Cut and paste them in the correct order.
Ice Cream Letter Match - Match the uppercase and lowercase letters. Circle the correct answer.
Summer Patterns - Cut and paste to continue the patterns.
Seasonal Clothing Sort - Color the pictures. Cut and paste them in the correct place.
Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets, a total of 52 fun, printable worksheets for little kids at a huge discount by purchasing them as a bundle here.
Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Thanks so much for downloading this resource from The Keeper of the Memories! I hope you love using it with your little kids as much as I loved creating it with mine!
Thanks so much!
Please check out our Facebook group for lots of awesome ideas!
Be the first to know about sales and of course new products too!
Look for the green star below my store name and click on it. Guess what? It's that simple! From now on, when you visit Teachers Pay Teachers, one of the first things that you'll see is what's new from The Keeper of the Memories! Isn't that exciting?
Earn credits toward your future purchases by leaving feedback!
This is one of my favorite customer tips! If you visit the My Purchases page, you'll see the option to Provide Feedback beside each product. If you click on it, you can rate the product and leave a quick review. And guess what? Each time that you leave feedback, Teachers Pay Teachers gives you credits that can be used toward future purchases. How awesome is that?
CONNECT WITH THE KEEPER OF THE MEMORIES
This item is a paid product created by The Keeper of the Memories. Copying any part of this product, redistributing, selling or placing it on the internet in any form is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Thanks so much for respecting my work!
© The Keeper of the Memories