- Are you looking for some ideas for home learning over a possibly extended summer break? Are you struggling to decide what to send home with students for extra practice?FIND THE SPRING PRESCHOOL LEARN AT HOME BUNDLE HERE. I've bundled together a few of my most popular resources at a great price! Give$4.00$5.00Save $1.00
- Get all of my favorite seasons printable worksheets for preschoolers in one convenient listing and of course for a great price! Grab yours today! Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:Preschool Spring Theme PrintablesPreschool Summer Theme PrintablesPreschool Fall Theme Printab$7.00$8.00Save $1.00
- Preschool Summer Theme Growing BundleThis bundle includes the following products:Preschool Summer Theme Printable WorksheetsThere are 13 worksheets included in this pack.These printable activities were created as a fun supplement for my Pre-K little guy. He had a blast with them and I'm sure that yo$10.00$12.00Save $2.00
- Are you looking for some ideas for home learning over a possibly extended school break? Are you struggling to decide what to send home with students for extra practice?I've bundled together quite a few of my most popular resources at a great price! Give parents options instead of lesson plans!Review$10.00$15.00Save $5.00
- Huge Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets Bundle. Kid-tested! This Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets MEGA BUNDLE is perfect for all of your distance learning needs! Includes 28+ awesome resources to get you through the entire preschool year! Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Wor$35.00$48.00Save $13.00
THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN THE SUMMER PRESCHOOL HOME LEARNING BUNDLE! CHECK IT OUT HERE.
Preschool Summer Theme Printable Worksheets. Kid-tested!
Get the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets MEGA BUNDLE here.
There are 13 worksheets included in this pack.
These printable activities were created as a fun supplement for my Pre-K little guy. He had a blast with them and I'm sure that your little kids will too!
- Recognizing differences between items
- Measuring shortest to tallest and smallest to largest
- Writing numbers 1-5
- Counting 0-6 items
- Tracing numbers 1-10
- Recognizing numbers 1-6
- Cutting straight lines
- Tracing 4 different types of lines
- Beginning Sounds
- Differentiating between letters and numbers
The following worksheets are included in this pack:
Counting Seashells - Count the seashells. Circle the correct number.
Summer Cutting Practice - Help the kids find cool summer things to do. Cut along the dotted lines to make a path for each of them.
Counting Crabs - Count the crabs. Draw a line to the correct number.
Summer Measuring - Cut out the beach kids and paste them from shortest to tallest.
Tropical Number Tracing - Trace the numbers. Color the pictures.
Summer Beginning Sounds - Circle the correct beginning sound for each picture.
Summer Color By Number - Color the swimming pool according to the code.
Tropical Friends Counting - Count each set of tropical friends. Write the number.
Summer Tracing - Trace the lines to help the kids gather supplies for their lemonade stand.
Lemonade Stand Letters - Color the letter lemons yellow.
Summer Color By Code - Color the palm tree according to the code.
Summer Same Or Different - Color the items on each line that are the same.
Lemonade Stand Measuring - Cut out the lemons and paste them from smallest to largest.
Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets, a total of 52 fun, printable worksheets for little kids at a huge discount by purchasing them as a bundle here.
Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Thanks so much for downloading this resource from The Keeper of the Memories! I hope you love using it with your little kids as much as I loved creating it with mine!
Thanks so much!
Please check out our Facebook group for lots of awesome ideas!
Be the first to know about sales and of course new products too!
Look for the green star below my store name and click on it. Guess what? It's that simple! From now on, when you visit Teachers Pay Teachers, one of the first things that you'll see is what's new from The Keeper of the Memories! Isn't that exciting?
Earn credits toward your future purchases by leaving feedback!
This is one of my favorite customer tips! If you visit the My Purchases page, you'll see the option to Provide Feedback beside each product. If you click on it, you can rate the product and leave a quick review. And guess what? Each time that you leave feedback, Teachers Pay Teachers gives you credits that can be used toward future purchases. How awesome is that?
CONNECT WITH THE KEEPER OF THE MEMORIES
This item is a paid product created by The Keeper of the Memories. Copying any part of this product, redistributing, selling or placing it on the internet in any form is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Thanks so much for respecting my work!
© The Keeper of the Memories