Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Over 135 activities for preschool literacy and math independent work and centers! See each individual listing for details. Any new theme bundle will be added when available! Save over $40+! Can be sent home to your own classroom families for distance learning. The price will increase as more sets ar$140.00$188.75Save $48.75
12 Valentine's Day Math activities great for preschool, pre-kindergarten, and kindergarten math centers. Also great for independent work and early finishers. Activities include color and black and white (blackline) versions of each activity. Can be sent home to parents for distance learning.
1. Numbers 1-12 Valentines and roses number cards for matching or memory games.
2. #1-10 Number formation tracing cards. Laminate each card and use a dry erase marker for reusable mats. Or make a tracing mini-book for each child with the cards.
3. Counting mini-book numbers #1-10. (B/W only) Count and color the pictures on each page.
4. Count and clip donut cards- Count the pictures and use clothespins to clip the corresponding number. Children can also circle the right number or place objects on them.
5. #1-10 Ten frames, with and without pictures. Great for using mini erasers, pom poms, or hearts included.
6. Counting and Clipping heart candy and cupcake strips- 2 different styles for counting objects or using a clothespin to clip on each picture.
7. AB, AABB, and ABC pattern strips with matching answer pictures.
8. Heart chocolate Fine MOtor Mats- numbers #1-10- *Children can use playdough, mini erasers, pom poms or other objects to put on each number mat.
*Laminate each mat and give children dry erase markers for them to trace each number on the mat.
*To help further promote fine motor skills and muscle strength in the hands, have children place objects on the mats with tweezers, clothespins, ect.
*Use with games, number matching cards, or objects that can be counted.
9. Alphabet letter mats are great for laminating for tracing or putting objects on like playdoh, mini erasers, pom poms, etc. Fine motor mats can be used during literacy centers, morning work, and independent work. All mats in black and white and low black and white as well for you to be able to use less ink. Includes 26 color and 26 black and white mats as well as each upper and lower-case letter card in color and black and white.
10. These upper and lower-case letter beginning sounds heart matching cards feature two different versions: one with both upper case letters and one with upper and lower case letters. Each puzzle includes clipart that begins with the corresponding letter. These are great for literacy centers, independent work, and morning work and is great for preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten students.
11. This number recognition and counting game features 5 different styles of Roll and Cover mats and 5 Roll and Color black and white mats. There are 5 sets for use with one and two die. It can be used during math centers, independent work, and morning activities.
Roll and Cover:
-This activity can either be done in a small group or individually. Each child rolls a dice or picks a dice card
and counts the dots on the top when it lands. Use pom-poms, mini erasers, candies, etc. to cover the corresponding number.
-Four different game boards are included, one for use with one dice and one for use with two dice.
Roll and Color:
-Play the same way as above, but each child colors in the picture with the corresponding number.
12. Upper and lower case letter matching cards and match and cover/color mats. These activities are great for use in literacy centers, as independent work, and during morning activities with preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten students. Color and black and white versions of the mugs are included. Laminate to use as a game or make a mini-book for each child using the black and white versions.
Join me on: