Preschool Valentine's Day / February Centers, these hands on activities and centers will get your kiddos so motivated to learn! There are activities to practice alphabet recognition, upper and lowercase letters, sight words, number order, counting and much more! The best part about these centers is that they include some fine motor activities which will help develop those early pre-writing skills. Download the preview to get an idea of what is included! ;)
1. Number Finger Counting Matching Puzzles.
2. Penguin Number Match Pom Poms Fine motor activity 1-12.
3. Heart Shape Puzzles.
4. Color Match Love Heart Clip Cards.
5. Penguin Number / Ten Frame Match (trace the number on the recording sheet).
6. What Number Comes next? Dry Erase Cupid Clip Cards.
7. Shape Mazes (laminate use dry erase markers).
8. Penguin Love Roll and Color + two recording sheets.
9. Heart Shape Color Matching Puzzles (recording sheet).
10. Owls Count the Roses and Color Number Cards
11. Bunny’s Mail Pile Up Count and Place that Number of Letters on the Mat.
Literacy and Language Arts
1. Valentine Building Vocabulary Fine Motor Activity with Magnetic Letters.
2. Uppercase Lowercase Valentine Heart Clip Cards.
3. Love Heart Find and Cover (uppercase letters).
4. Deliver the Kisses Play Dough Mat (build A-Z letters and sight words pre-primer set).
5. Letter, Word or Number Sort Pocket Chart Activity Set.
6. Same or Different Activity Sheet (laminate and use with dry erase markers).
7. Fine Motor / Busy Bags Fill the Dots with a Pom Pom to Cover the Picture.
8. Which Picture is Different? (clip cards or use manipulatives).
9. Beginning Sounds Sort (love mailbox) plus recording sheets.
10. Owl Rhymes Matching the Pairs of Owls into the Matching Rhyming House then Color the Word on the Recording Sheet.
11. Love Bees - Find the Beginning Sound and Cover with Matching Letter Bottle Tops.
Some graphics by DJ Inkers.
Thank you for stopping by, I absolutely love making Christmas themed teaching resources!
Happy Valentine's Day! ;)
Some of the graphics in this book were made by DJ Inkers. Link and commercial license number included in the file.