Preschool Worksheets - May
This fun set of 25 preschool worksheets is a No Prep, engaging way to celebrate spring and nearing the end of the school year. These math and literacy printables fit well into your themes and lesson plans, and are quick and easy to use.
All of the sheets are ready to be copied and passed out. They were created in black and white to save you the cost of colored ink. The cute pictures are also perfect for coloring when children finish early or as part of the worksheet activity.
The themes in this set are spring, birds, bugs and May flowers.
SAVE BIG $$ WHEN YOU BUY THE WHOLE YEAR
These preschool worksheets are made to cover a variety of topics and fit right in with what you are teaching. You'll find topics like alphabet recognition, letters, numbers, counting, tracing, sequencing, beginning sounds and more.
Here is a list of the preschool worksheets in this set.
* Birdhouse Color by Number Coloring Page
* Life of a Butterfly Sequence Story
* Catching Bugs Number Order - Cut and Paste
* Spring Flowers Alphabet Match and Write I
* Spring Flowers Alphabet Match and Write II
* Capital or Lowercase Flowers
* Spring Flowers Alphabet Trace and Missing Letters
* Same or Different
* Transportation Beginning Sounds
* Count and Color Flowers
* Flower Garden Counting
* Spring Bugs Graphing
* In the City - Order By Height
* Flower Garden Count and Trace - Cut and Paste
* Flower Garden Patterns
* What's the Season
* Trace and Color Shape Bugs
* Flower Garden Tracing
* Roll and Draw Ladybug Spots
* Flower Garden Alphabet Matching I
* Flower Garden Alphabet Matching II
* Count and Compare Flower Gardens
* Flower Garden Count and Trace I
* Flower Garden Count and Trace II
* Catching Bugs Letter or Number Sort
I hope you find these worksheets engaging and helpful in your classrooms. Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.
You might also like these products:
Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables
Preschool Letter Recognition Activities
Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Kindergarten Reading Comprehension Passages
*Tips for Buyers
Get credit towards future purchases at TeachersPayTeachers by leaving feedback on purchased items. Go to My TPT, and click on my purchases. After leaving a review on your purchase item, you will receive one credit per dollar spent on that item.
Make it easier to find new products from the sellers you like. Just click on the Follow Me link below their name to keep informed of their new releases and sales they may be throwing.