Get all the best of Print Path for your Grade level at a great discount, 30% off! 2017 UPDATE with two new products added!
1. Capital Wall Cards for Preschool
Letter cards are used to promote phonics development, letter identification, and proper letter formation. The use of realistic images and simple words with short vowels is maximized.
2. Literacy Centers: Making Capital Letters with Lines & Curves, 15 Activities
Differentiated Literacy and Phonics Centers. Fifteen activities ordered by level of difficulty for building early literacy skills.
3. Name Activities: Discriminating and Constructing Letters
Super Fun methods to teach letter identification and essential pre-writing and name writing skills.15 Community building projects are great for the beginning of the year in a preschool or Kindergarten room to help children learn the names of their classmates.
Pizzas and Pencils make learning to write FUN!
4. Preschool Handwriting: Supported Writing of CAPITAL Letters
Preschool children love to learn to identify and write capital letters. Once they can TRACE and IMITATE simple lines they will LOVE learning to write CAPITAL letters. These sheets will help them learn conventional letter formations and to acquire an essential life-long legibility skill of starting their letters at the top!
5. Capitals First ~ Explicit Instruction Uppercase
Quality handwriting instruction involves more than providing letter worksheets. If you have been giving dashed-line alphabetical-order handwriting worksheets to your students, consider upgrading your handwriting instruction to include research-based best practices. Letters are specifically sequenced to help children use skills they already have to learn new letters. Capital letters are made with lines and curves and teaching capital formations is the perfect way to begin instruction so that your children learn to start letter formations at the top. A Print Path best seller, 4/4★★★★, 293 ratings and counting.
6-8. Numbers Next Series ~3 product~ BUNDLE
Don’t just expect young children to write numbers, teach them how! This bundle is packed with fun and engaging multisensory number writing activities. Numbers Next! includes three number writing centers.
9. Beginning Number Writing: NUMBER FORMATIONS 0-9
Do your children want to write numbers but are unable to produce numerals that are legible? Once children start to repeat letters and numbers they are forming motor habits that last a life time. “Write Now!” gives children the support they need to learn conventional and legible handwriting formations.
10. I Can Draw and Write to Represent Ideas: Let’s Draw Series
Inspire your kids to draw and write! Some kids love to draw but others will do anything to avoid it. Either way these simple line drawing flip-books will help your children to acquire skills of representation. Drawing facilitates ideas and these themed books will encourage your kids to relate personal events, report opinions, explain information, describe, and retell sequenced stories.
11. Letters, Sounds, & Skills: It’s All About the Alphabet -Fun Student Made Books
My students have a blast learning early concepts of print while cutting, gluing, coloring and highlighting to make these 8 books.
12. AlphaBugs ~Read Now~ Kindergarten Sounds: Alphabet Reader
AlphaBugs is a fun alphabet book for children who are learning capital and lowercase letter recognition, and letter sounds.
13. Letter Identification: Hole Punch Task Cards - 3 Activities
Kids love to punch holes and find this a super fun letter identification and sequencing activity. Punchers can be used as a literacy station or are great for the sensory table.
**** What Do Teachers Say About Preschool Writing Readiness & Handwriting Bundle? ***
* My emerging writers are loving this! I love the simplicity of it and the students love that they can complete each page independently! Thanks for helping yo build confidence in young writers!
* Such an awesome product! I'm particularly excited to try out the letter shapes with my kiddos this fall. Overall, this product is very well made and worth every penny!
* Super excited to use with my kids on the spectrum! It was just what I was looking for.
* This is an awesome resource. I laminated and bound the sets for each of my students so they have their own set. I love the differentiation and progress monitor.
* Used this for my preschooler who has been having difficulty with letter writing. It was a good supplement to his preschool curriculum.
* Love this resource! Great resource to explore writing in preschool.
* Very much like Writing Without Tears but less expensive and easier to use. This is so much more than just teaching the correct way to make the letters, it includes amazing hands-on activities that can be carried across the curriculum. I just love it!
Freebies and Discounts!
Follow Print Path on TeachersPayTeachers.com to stay updated on discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for free on occasion or discounted at up to 50% for the first 24 hours.
Comments... Love 'Em!!
Your feedback brightens my day and helps me to continually improve PrintPath products. If you download this product, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a comment. If you are not entirly satisfied with a resource that you have purchased please email me, Info@printpath.org. Thanks!!
Unlimited copies for you and your students. However, you may not distribute additional copies to friends or fellow teachers.