Products in this Bundle (3)
Your preschool and kindergarten students will have fun learning with this set of twelve hands-on winter math activities and games!
You'll save 20% when you purchase these resources bundled here!
Here are some of the skills addressed:
* One-to-one correspondence
* Using a numberline to count up and count back
* Subitizing numbers 1-6 (identifying dice dot patterns without counting)
* Describing, sorting, and classifying by attributes
* Comparing numbers 1-12 (more than, less than)
* Ten frames activities: matching frame to numeral for numbers through 20, and
making sums of 10
* Graphing and data analysis
* Representations for numbers, 1-10
* Sequencing through 10, using six different representations for numbers
How can you use these resources in your teaching?
* Whole class lessons and demonstrations on the interactive board
* Small group lessons
* Math tubs and math centers
* RtI and math interventions
* Fast finishers
* Extra support, with parapfroessionals or classroom volunteers
Here's what a buyer said about these games: "My students played these games for weeks. Take them out, put them away, bring them out again and they still love them."
Thanks for your interest in this set! You'll also like...
Be the first to know about my newest resources!
Click here to follow my store. You’ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT Inbox, just to say thanks!☺