- Writing Practice Pack for Preschool, Kindergarten, First Grade
- All the Basics Teachers Need - Alphabet, Words, and Name Practice!!
- EDITABLE : Customize, make them yours, differentiate for the needs of individual students, and use them year after year.
- Please look at the PREVIEW for details!
- Over 300 pages!!
- LOTS of Options to choose from
- Theme - MONSTERS
1. MULTI PACK
(a) Word of the Day - use when teaching new words or vocabulary
(b) Sentence of the Week - I like to have a thematic sentence each week which can include focus words we are learning in class. Use this to reinforce your lessons or as a fun extra
(c) Blank Options - add in your own info according to your needs. For instance, you can just practice writing letters instead of words, and you can change the wording at top to include a space to write in names or other info
(d) Name Writing Practice - Students practice writing their name everyday. You can even add additional directions like after they successfully write their name, they may color in the side image!
(e) 17 MULTIS in all - use for alphabet practice, sight words, handwriting, name writing, days of the week, numbers, the possibilities are endless!
- All letters A-Z
- 7 Different options for EACH LETTER with varying amount of lines and spaces for pictures for you to choose from.
- # of character Options : 8
- Editable Horizontal Writing Pages for students to practice writing
- Editable Vertical Writing Pages for students to practice writing
All the pages come in both PDF and Powerpoint. Please note, only the PPT files are editable.
PDF: Print and Go! (No-prep, easy to use)
Power Point: Editable! Add in the words and letters you want, as well as any other information
SUGGESTED FONT: This is a great tracing font and free for personal use! IF you dont already have it, you must download it before you edit your files. The font is not embedded within the powerpoints.
TIPS: These are easy to edit in powerpoint! If you want to add sentences or words, just open in PPT, add/insert a text box, and input you words inside.
Then, move the textbox so it fits into the writing lines (You can also resize the text size so it fits).
Ideas for use:
* Writing Journals: Students have fun writing on thematic paper and the variety of paper options keeps them motivated.
* Alphabet Practice
* Phonics Time
* Individual Work, Early Finisher
* Write sentences
* Write a short story
* Sharing Time
* Morning Work: Hand out the papers and have a sentence or word/words on the board when the students come in. Students can practice their writing or words.
* Use in conjunction with thematic lessons (i.e.: my body, farm animals, community helpers, etc)
* Spelling Practice
* Writing Practice
* Vocabulary and New Words
* Language Activities
Here are some suggestions other fonts (free for personal use) that you can use to dress up your papers:
Don't have Powerpoint?
Here are some options:
If you want to EDIT and PRINT the files with more options: Use Libre Office (compatible with Microsoft Powerpoint)
Thank you and happy Teaching!