This one packet includes all you need for 1:1 work and basic skills practice for the basic preschool skills- Including an informal assessment tool to track progress over time.
- differentiated cutting practice worksheets
- differentiated tracing/writing practice worksheets
- shape tracing flash cards (2 sets- one with a picture of that shape and another with just the shape) including the shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, heart, oval, star, diamond, cross, crescent, pentagon, hexagon and octagon.
- differentiated color sorting activity
- differentiated shape sorting activity
- same vs. different flashcards- identify photos that are same or different among a group
- find the picture flashcards (like I spy game)
- which one is different flashcards (student identifies the picture that is different in a group.
- basic preschool skills assessment and guide for use
- basic preschool skills flashcards (to be used on their own as learning tools or used with the basic preschool skills assessment). The skills flashcards include shapes, colors, numbers 1-20 (printed number cards and cards with counting dots to represent each number,) and letters (upper and lowercase.)