PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do your students practice with the present progressive? Want some task cards designed for older students? If you teach secondary to adult students, you'll love these simple, yet attractive task cards with sentences written for mature students, not children. This set is great for ESL!
Task cards are perfect for students who get easily overwhelmed with a lot of text. Each task card has only one question, which makes it easier for students to focus on one item at a time. Task cards also save the teacher from spending valuable time making worksheet copies because the cards may be used again and again. Print on cardstock or laminate to ensure longevity. Both a color and a black and white set is included. Choose the set that best meets your needs.
There are eight types of questions
1) Error Correction. Students find the error and rewrite the sentences correctly.
2) Fill-in-the-Blank. Students use the correct form of the given word to complete the given sentence.
3) Unscramble. Students unscramble the given words to write a sentence.
4) Choose the Best Response. Students choose the best answer for the question.
5) Choose the Best Yes/No Question. Students choose from four possible yes/no questions to go with a given answer.
6) Choose the Best Information Question. Students choose from four possible information questions to go with a given
answer while paying attention to the underlined portion of the given answer.
7) Choose the Best Negative Formation. Students choose from four possible negative statements to go with a given
positive (affirmative) statement.
8) Future or Present Meaning? Students decide whether the given sentence has future meaning, a present meaning, or if there is not enough context given to decide.
✔student answer sheet
✔ answer key
✔ 40 task cards in color + set covers
✔ 40 task cards in black and white + set covers
⚠️A color and a black and white set using the term "present progressive" AND a color and a black and white set using the term "present continuous" are all included in this resource. (not included in page count)
This resource is INCLUDED in:
⚡⚡ MEGA Grammar Bundle⚡⚡
❤️ I greatly appreciate and treasure your feedback as it helps me determine which resources are the most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ❤️
Although no TpT credit is given for feedback on freebies, it’s certainly an incentive to create and provide more freebies! Follow me to be among the first to know about my new freebies and resource launches.